• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

What's everyone's favourite genres of music and bands?

Jakkeriy

daddy😛
Pro
Ratings
631 1 1
Roblox
Ehrenmord
Discord
epic libtard destroyer#1075
uhh i like trap and my least favorites are country, metal
i like really heavy bass, tormenting my ears

Ratings
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
CrayClark#6517
Trying to get the music side of the forums alive. :P Music is my life!

I like pretty much every genre but my favourite is probably Aliencore.

How about you guys? :)
I like edm, dubstep trap etc. when i get a little bit older i will be a musician :D

Ratings
Roblox
TommyTooTang
I LOVE music. It's a big part of my life and helped me through plenty hard times. That being said, I generally gravitate towards older music specifically from the mid 19th century to the late 1970's. There's exceptions, but nothing notable.

For genres, I like Big band, Jazz (Dixieland, smooth, Avant-Garde and other variants), Swing, Rocksteady, Ragtime, Bebop, Motown, London Pop, Doowop, Rockabilly, Rock & Roll, cakewalk, and disco.

For bands/Artists, I like The Beatles (that's a given), Rolling Stones, Frank Sinatra, Cherry Poppin' Daddies, Postmodern Jukebox, Bees Gees, Laurent Lombard, Chubby Checker, Fats Waller and plenty others.

Ratings
Roblox
RhythmOfTheRain
For bands/Artists, I like The Beatles (that's a given), Rolling Stones, Frank Sinatra, Cherry Poppin' Daddies, Postmodern Jukebox, Bees Gees, Laurent Lombard, Chubby Checker, Fats Waller and plenty others.
I kinda know Rolling Stones but only one song ('Paint it black') because of Guitar Hero Live. I LOVE that song and I don't know why I never got further into their music.

Ratings
Roblox
TommyTooTang
I kinda know Rolling Stones but only one song ('Paint it black') because of Guitar Hero Live. I LOVE that song and I don't know why I never got further into their music.
Some other good songs from them are Gimmie Shelter and Satisfaction. I highly recommend both if you liked Paint it Black.

Ratings
Roblox
RhythmOfTheRain
Some other good songs from them are Gimmie Shelter and Satisfaction. I highly recommend both if you liked Paint it Black.
Ok thank you :)