Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

what's the best arc out of the pringles/toilet lore so far?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

what's the best arc?

• Total voters

FaZecookie

play omori (he/him)
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
your local bakery
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141
here's a guide in case you need it
1637685548077.png
i think that arguably the pooping arc deserves to be a candidate, as it switched our expectations and started brand new lore! digestion arc too since it foreshadowed the pooping arc. i also think that the cutting arc was very poorly done, it felt like filler. but the ocean arc was also amazing! i think that the best arc though has to be the scooping arc. it shows the dark twists and has humor in it as well. the perfect blend
what's your favorite arc? or... what's the best arc...
the showrunners have confirmed that the toilet lore is wrapping up and that there will be a new entirely different lore after this which is crazy! i am excited for what's to come

MiiToe

Mar 26, 2021
Roblox
MitotheGreatYT
Discord
Mii#0301
View attachment 61013
i think that arguably the pooping arc deserves to be a candidate, as it switched our expectations and started brand new lore! digestion arc too since it foreshadowed the pooping arc. i also think that the cutting arc was very poorly done, it felt like filler. but the ocean arc was also amazing! i think that the best arc though has to be the scooping arc. it shows the dark twists and has humor in it as well. the perfect blend
the showrunners have confirmed that the toilet lore is wrapping up and that there will be a new entirely different lore after this which is crazy! i am excited for what's to come
Imo the scooping arc was kinda bland.

Reactions: Stezzy

FaZecookie

play omori (he/him)
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
your local bakery
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141
View attachment 61013
Imo the scooping arc was kinda bland.
i've never heard that opinion before
i am tempted to execute you but please explain why you think it was bland

FaZeriko

Is literally 1984
Ultra
May 5, 2020
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Masked Ruby#4945
View attachment 61013
Is this some kind of school project your teacher gave out as a science project to find all processes of pringles / toilet?

this sounds a lot like it

FaZecookie

play omori (he/him)
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
your local bakery
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141
View attachment 61013
Is this some kind of school project your teacher gave out as a science project to find all processes of pringles / toilet?

this sounds a lot like it
how dare you… it’s actual lore…

MiiToe

Mar 26, 2021
Roblox
MitotheGreatYT
Discord
Mii#0301
It just didn't really excite me that much. I feel like it was kinda predictable.