Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

What's the dumbest reason you got banned?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

ilikeroblox123

Exemplar Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dino nugget factory
Roblox
shayaanz00722
I was in a jailbreak server when there was a hacker. Everybody was annoyed. So i challenged the hacker to a fight. The following sentence goes by: nerd fite me i have hax. And he declined. Ok... I was hunting for him after. Then i see i got a warning for saying that. My guess is somebody reported and it worked. I wouldnt say its a very dumb reason. But if it was a report. That person probably didnt understand sarcasm.

bigboypadilla9

Top 0.0001% Member
Jul 10, 2018
Minecarft
Roblox
bigboypadilla9
Discord
bigboypadilla#0327
I got warned for uploading a model which lasted a year, even though it wasn't even that inappropriate. It was just 8 random multi-colored player models. That's literally it.

KillerSus

Janitor
Pro
Oct 27, 2018
Mongus
linktr.ee
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
Killnos XD#3261
I got banned for saying, "trump 2020". Kind of stupid considering this is a free country and all but it is roblox after all... don't really expect the moderation department to be very competent.
That looks like a good reason to be banned not gonna lie.

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
misterpaws
I got banned for saying, "trump 2020". Kind of stupid considering this is a free country and all but it is roblox after all... don't really expect the moderation department to be very competent.
Not really, you're allowed to share your opinion as long as it doesn't violate the terms of service. It's unethical to ban someone just because someone stated their political belief. This is a free country last time I checked.

bigboypadilla9

Top 0.0001% Member
Jul 10, 2018
Minecarft
Roblox
bigboypadilla9
Discord
bigboypadilla#0327
Not really, you're allowed to share your opinion as long as it doesn't violate the terms of service. It's unethical to ban someone just because someone stated their political belief. This is a free country last time I checked.
Ironic how in their Roblox Community Rules, they have a page where they talk about how you're not allowed to discriminate someone's political beliefs, but then proceed to then ban you for talking about it.

crescendoll

Apr 12, 2021
outer space
cookieons.carrd.co
Roblox
xXDerKeksXx
could've been because of those bots that send messages in support of him (along the lines of "dont forget to tell your parents to vote for trump!", depending on when you said that)