Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Whats the point of following people?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

riko

thats my name!
Ultra
May 5, 2020
Montreal
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Ruby Stained Suit#4945
There isnt much use of following people except for letting people access your profile

Maybe add some features to it?

coolcatmomi

supposed to be on break
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
there's much more than accessing the profile, depending on the privacy settings it may even be pming or seeing your latest activity, there's also this thing, it shows activity of the people you follow, which I guess to some people it isn't that amazing, but I like it a lot1605832554057.png

JuiceDrop

JuiceDrop's Girlfriend
VIP
Feb 21, 2018
Massachusetts
womenafter50.com
Roblox
ReggattadeBlanc
Discord
JuiceDrop
there's much more than accessing the profile, depending on the privacy settings it may even be pming or seeing your latest activity, there's also this thing, it shows activity of the people you follow, which I guess to some people it isn't that amazing, but I like it a lotView attachment 27993
huh, nice

Reactions: coolcatmomi

Hallumir

Ultra
May 13, 2019
Alberta, Canada
Roblox
Hallumir
Discord
Tachyon#2366
I use it as a "favourite forumers" feature, but now I guess that's redundant because of the relatively new Reputation feature. Anyway, it shows the forumers you followed separately in the Online list.

flyvt

Nov 19, 2020
Roblox
flyvt
If you like a UGC creator's stuff that s/he makes then you could follow then the next time you want to buy a hat or accessories then you would go to your following page and look at it on yt or other social media Mabey you like their creations of vids and you would like to watch another video of the user.
Post automatically merged:

If you like a UGC creator's stuff that s/he makes then you could follow then the next time you want to buy a hat or accessories then you would go to your following page and look at it on yt or other social media Mabey you like their creations of vids and you would like to watch another video of the user.

coolcatmomi

supposed to be on break
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
Post automatically merged:

I think they meant the forum