Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

What's up with the "Watch ads to get ROBUX"? Everything you need to know!

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

youtube.com/c/MelonSoup

Dec 12, 2017
So many of you, have probably seen the watch ads for robux nonsense, which started by famous YouTubers advertising the site. Even DENIS did this, now why? "It's a scam obviously." Which you might be saying, but there actually are a few that work! However find out for yourself for which ones work, now a few problems with this. When entering your username when cashing out you get sent "get free robux by this website" messages, and you will forever be constantly annoyed, they also have bots that scam you with real living people that connect on the account if you accept the friend request, and followers which is basically the same.

Why did YouTubers advertise this?
Well first, they're paid to do it. I mean it's basically just that to be honest. It's literally that simple.

What actions have been done?

Well after Denis advertised the website, Alexnewtron got into the situation and was really pissed off and told Denis to take down the video. Which happened eventually, I mean if Alexnewtron could do that why not stop ODers? Oh well, I'll have a other thread for that.

Hopefully this helped a bit, thank you!

alexanderj71

Dec 10, 2017
Well. Clearly Denis is in the wrong if he did post a video about promoting somthing related to scams. I would personally not do this if I was a YouTuber. He clearly baited the views for something to do with "Free Robux" which is really clickbait, also alot of people does stuff like that. I don't like it.

Also how would you stop OD'ers, everyone says "Stop them!" but really how, do you have a realstic idea? Also Alexnewtron is not an admin, he is an Incubator at the Roblox's Interns section. He can't really stop Od'ers

youtube.com/c/MelonSoup

Dec 12, 2017
True, it is impossible to stop them. But he could enforce rules and administrators to ban anyone who continues to OD. He hasn't made any action at all with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.