Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

what's your favorite animal

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

CrazyExperience

Top 0.0001% Member
Apr 13, 2021
If it's alive, probably the Blue Whale. It's majestic, long-living, yet quiet and graceful. Truly a magnificent creature, and I would love to see one up-close (despite being terrified of the ocean)

If you count dead ones too, it would be the Spinosaurus. Probably because it's so misunderstood and just interesting. People still make the same mistake, thinking that they were like other therapods of its time, when really, it probably just ate fish and aquatic animals. It's like a lanky crocodile, and it's just interesting to look at it that way.

Reactions: Jakkeriy

DominicFox101

Oct 2, 2021
Robloxity, Robloxia
Roblox
DominicFox101
cat, dog, fish, monkey? what is it
i know its obvious, but if you didn't know, its a fox. i find them pretty awesome, and majestic. i used fox in my username for no reason at all i swear. i mean, i am no furry (because foxes are commonly associated) but they are also funny. i mean just look up "fox videos" on youtube. besides that i guess i like ants. they build little empires, its so amazing. at my grandpas old place i stepped on a colony on accident and return a few days later and the entire colony has rebuilt everything. thats all i guess.

Reactions: Jakkeriy

TDS

Sep 14, 2021
Roblox
power150ranger
rats are cool
can caci be on all threads today if u do it i will give u a firtual hug and put u on my profile
Post automatically merged:

u gonna do it

or not

Reactions: DunnoYou

TDS

Sep 14, 2021
Roblox
power150ranger
wtf is caracal ama go google it

yay it lives in the middle east im in the middle east i will get the caracal now jk i cant any pet my answer is parents if u ask y