Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

whats your phone model

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

davictma

Exemplar Member
Dec 30, 2020
South Atlantic Ocean
Roblox
davictma
  • Wink
Reactions: CrazyExperience

1stt

Jul 7, 2021
Roblox
LIZISTHEBOI
no im not! stop accusing me of joking
Post automatically merged:

and i dont break things im not the avrege kid

even though im a kid doesent mean i need a bad life, and i get expensive things on my birthday lol. i dont scream and cry to get it as my parents sometimes like giving me expensive things

anyway why would i be spoiled. as thats The worst thing i think of and i dont be spoiled , at some store with phones and other stuff, its full of spoiled kids saying They want iphones or expensive phones like mine and some of the spoiled kids there Scream saying they want Iphones or ipads or other things but they will throw them in the cart and theres the pshyco kids that Want there tablets all the time and all of these spoiled psyco people are everywhere at the store we go to everyday

Last edited:

iurnmen

VIP
Mar 8, 2018
florida · Male
www.roblox.com
Roblox
iurnmen

even though im a kid doesent mean i need a bad life, and i get expensive things on my birthday lol. i dont scream and cry to get it as my parents sometimes like giving me expensive things

anyway why would i be spoiled. as thats The worst thing i think of and i dont be spoiled , at some store with phones and other stuff, its full of spoiled kids saying They want iphones or expensive phones like mine and some of the spoiled kids there Scream saying they want Iphones or ipads or other things but they will throw them in the cart and theres the pshyco kids that Want there tablets all the time and all of these spoiled psyco people are everywhere at the store we go to everyday
bruh its a 1300$ phone

plain

Jun 18, 2021
Ognia, Antarctica · Not holding @trains hostage 🙃
Roblox
Kooolaid312
Discord
no

what is an "average kid" lmao
someone who breaks their phones everyday? average kid material right there 😐

OmarFromBurgerKing

Top 0.0001% Member
Mar 4, 2018
3103 Gentian Blvd
youtube.com
Roblox
OmarFromBurgerKing
Discord
Оmаr#7679

As someone that owns like 7 consoles I can safely say that your spoiled.

davictma

Exemplar Member
Dec 30, 2020
South Atlantic Ocean
Roblox
davictma

As someone that owns like 7 consoles I can safely say that your spoiled.
i own a ps2 and the only other thing i want is an xbox series x or s