where did my robux go | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

where did my robux go

fsrtwerta

Jun 28, 2020
Roblox
fsrtwerta
i bought 400 robux for a privates erver on the maze and i logged off after i bought it the next day {today} they were gone i checked my transaction history and it says i bought a shirt i
never bought it was 320 robux but the item when you search it up its 8 robux what happend!
DateMemberDescriptionAmount
6/28/20RX range
RX range
Purchased 🌈NeoN hoodie🌈 320

his name is rx range that has the shirt pls fix!

CallMeKY

Ultra
Feb 25, 2018
Maine, USA
Roblox
CallMeKY
Discord
CallMeKY#5012
i bought 400 robux for a privates erver on the maze and i logged off after i bought it the next day {today} they were gone i checked my transaction history and it says i bought a shirt i
never bought it was 320 robux but the item when you search it up its 8 robux what happend!
6/28/20RX range
RX range
Purchased 🌈NeoN hoodie🌈320
You obviously went onto a free robux scam. Just change your password and your fine.
Also log out all other sessions to refresh your security cookie. If you went to a java script link someone could've gotten into your account that way. I actually meant to make a post about a new one going around this morning and forgot.

Reactions: Coolcatmomi

barnabas304

Jun 18, 2018
Roblox
barnabas304
6/28/20RX range
RX range
Purchased 🌈NeoN hoodie🌈320
you most likely pasted a java script code into your web browser. Thats a scam from a video that will take your robux
F to pay respects.

General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    FriendlyNBHDActivist FriendlyNBHDActivist: roblox movement