Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Whether by night or by day, you'll find conflict happening in all corners of this open world game

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Portal2Turret963

Mar 10, 2018
Roblox
Portal2Turret963
Whether by night or by day, you'll find conflict happening in all corners of this open world game

New clue was uploaded onto the Ready, Player One roblox site. Anyone have ideas?

Wraith

Mar 13, 2018
Roblox
DivinexNoble
I found three things on Jailbreak:

1. There appears to be a hole where a waterfall spills out near the gun store. As you swim up there is a large pocket in the middle of the waterfall with nothing inside...

2. The river where the main waterfall is at, has a large jagged brick wall. There is another brick wall near that area where the train station is at.

3. I'm pretty sure everyone knows this one, the ice cave at the top of the mountain that cannot be entered through.

I'm more concerned about those brick walls outside. My theory is there is a sort of tunnel-maze that you have to go through. And in the previous clue from yesterday where it mentioned you must "infiltrate this place without harm". Meaning you must find your way through the maze without going the wrong way that will lead to your death.

TerraGamer12

Mar 3, 2018
Roblox
TerraGamer12
I found three things on Jailbreak:

1. There appears to be a hole where a waterfall spills out near the gun store. As you swim up there is a large pocket in the middle of the waterfall with nothing inside...

2. The river where the main waterfall is at, has a large jagged brick wall. There is another brick wall near that area where the train station is at.

3. I'm pretty sure everyone knows this one, the ice cave at the top of the mountain that cannot be entered through.

I'm more concerned about those brick walls outside. My theory is there is a sort of tunnel-maze that you have to go through. And in the previous clue from yesterday where it mentioned you must "infiltrate this place without harm". Meaning you must find your way through the maze without going the wrong way that will lead to your death.
im assuming that the meteor has something to do with it

Liakos23

Mar 13, 2018
Roblox
Liakos23
ok THIS ARE THE GAMES THAT ARE PRETTY SUSPICIOUS JAILBREAK VEHICLE SIMULATOR HEXARIA APOCALYPLSE RISING I DUNNO BUT IM TRYING TO FIND
Post automatically merged:

IDK TOOTOUGH

TooTough

Mar 13, 2018
Roblox
TooToughForYou
"Whether by night or by day, you'll find conflict happening in all corners of this open world game."

People are taking the night or by day, super literally.

This is not what it means, what it means by that is that at any time while you are in this game, you can face a fight, or be attacked, or face some sort of danger, at any time

Yeah, so far i got, Apocalyse Rising, Hexaria, MAYBE Booga Booga, and MAYBE Jailbreak but not because Jailbreak is like too popular so if they put it there thousands of people would've found it already.

Yeah, so far i got, Apocalyse Rising, Hexaria, MAYBE Booga Booga, and MAYBE Jailbreak but not because Jailbreak is like too popular so if they put it there thousands of people would've found it already.

ItzSoSimple

Mar 13, 2018
Roblox
ItzSoSimple
I feel like it's Jail break. Recently I noticed a strange purple ore lying in Jailbreak, this might be a huge clue for us.

Reactions: 2 people

TyeDyeYT

Mar 13, 2018
Roblox
Acullylittletyty
I think it might be jailbreak because: There is a night or day and during each of these times conflict always happens so thats ust what i think. Im not %100 sure

deshon07

Mar 13, 2018
Roblox
deshon07
Its SAO 2 or Bloxwood

I know where the copper key is at... Dont follow me

Wraith

Mar 13, 2018
Roblox
DivinexNoble
Another thing for jailbreak that I have noticed. The strange ore wasn't cracked yesterday but today its cracked.

Huntersebas

Mar 13, 2018
Roblox
guysa12345
In the quote on the video "if its rehabilitation you seek then confine this grand antique infiltrate this sacred place unharmed there you yourself a secret old charm" it is saying that something was damaged then you need to restore it back and what games do that in roblox and that could one of the games

Krmtfroggo

Mar 13, 2018
Roblox
Krmtfroggo
Could it be tradelands?
1 its open world
2 it has a night day cycle
3 it has corners and islands so it would be easy to hide or at least would make sense to hide a key in a far off island
4 the first clue says antagonizing in tradelands you can antagonize as a pirate
5 pirates usually are hunted and they also hunt treasure
idk what if its rehabilitation you seek means but so far tradelands seems to fit guys

Status
Not open for further replies.