Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

who hates r30/antro

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryNickell

Jan 13, 2018
If they added it as an option (Like the R6 and R15 slider), Some popular games wouldn't be bothered to update their game for that player model. Only roleplay games perhaps. If they force it into the game, a lot of the games wouldn't be playable at all for a few months until the owners of the game update their game.

I really don't like the new player model at all, Ruins pretty much everything.

Toxair

Jan 7, 2018
England
If they added it as an option (Like the R6 and R15 slider), Some popular games wouldn't be bothered to update their game for that player model. Only roleplay games perhaps. If they force it into the game, a lot of the games wouldn't be playable at all for a few months until the owners of the game update their game.

I really don't like the new player model at all, Ruins pretty much everything.

Couldn't of put it better myself. I do hope its not forced on us instead much like the R6 and R15 slider but i fear R6 will be overrun this time well once they add it and its out of beta (like R15 was early 2016 before by the end of the year being default).

Roblox confuses progress with removing things we loved. They just blag on about it being in out best interests, which most of the time it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.