Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Why am i getting this. and how do i fix it

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicGamer1stt

Call me EpicGamer1stt.
Banned
VIP
Jul 7, 2021
sesame street
Roblox
LIZISTHEBOI
1633722638516.png so when i was Going to play plane crazy i got the error Failed to connect to the game. (ID=17

Solution
Roblox error code: 279 is usually caused by an unstable internet connection between you and the game servers. Does it happen on one particular game or in every game? How's your internet connection at the moment? Do you have other online...

robloxgamecoder

Sep 20, 2021
Roblox
RobloxGameCoder
Roblox error code: 279 is usually caused by an unstable internet connection between you and the game servers. Does it happen on one particular game or in every game? How's your internet connection at the moment? Do you have other online multiplayer games that you can try?

What I can suggest is to do the following.
1. Power cycle your modem/router
2. Try using different browsers (Microsoft Edge, Firefox) or reset your Chrome settings.
3. Check if your firewall is causing the issue (Allow Roblox in your Firewall Exceptions list)
4. You can try port forwarding on your PC
5. Try using a VPN like WTFast, ExitLag, etc...

Solution

Per

Top 0.0001% Member
Jun 10, 2021
KatzeKind gives me jealousy.
web.roblox.com
Roblox
Personal_Issue
Discord
Per#4617
Roblox error code: 279 is usually caused by an unstable internet connection between you and the game servers. Does it happen on one particular game or in every game? How's your internet connection at the moment? Do you have other online multiplayer games that you can try?

What I can suggest is to do the following.
1. Power cycle your modem/router
2. Try using different browsers (Microsoft Edge, Firefox) or reset your Chrome settings.
3. Check if your firewall is causing the issue (Allow Roblox in your Firewall Exceptions list)
4. You can try port forwarding on your PC
5. Try using a VPN like WTFast, ExitLag, etc...
Dude, this thread was made on Friday. 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.