Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Why every annual bloxys awards is GARBAGE 🗑️

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BLOXAuthority

First of 8th annual bloxys awards is allowed or voting every Roblox content creator or popular games on Roblox for example Adopt Me! You can vote every popular game on Roblox and Roblox YouTuber this event is lack of voting or unfair 8th annual bloxys awards I'm potential creator or 1k subscriber or free for all voting however every Roblox YouTuber or get 1k to 10k subscriber has not on a list WELCOME TO BLOXBURG haven't on the list ANIME FIGHTING SIMULATOR haven't on the list. Please for potential creator add on the list of next annual bloxys awards
Post automatically merged:

images_1.jpeg
I'm potential creator!!!!! BLOXYS AWARDS IS TRASH EVENT

• Hmm
Reactions: bloxAmbassador

HunterTheRobloxian

Mar 30, 2021
Dessert biome
Roblox
pizzahandsman53
Discord
HunterTheRobloxian#0074
First of 8th annual bloxys awards is allowed or voting every Roblox content creator or popular games on Roblox for example Adopt Me! You can vote every popular game on Roblox and Roblox YouTuber this event is lack of voting or unfair 8th annual bloxys awards I'm potential creator or 1k subscriber or free for all voting however every Roblox YouTuber or get 1k to 10k subscriber has not on a list WELCOME TO BLOXBURG haven't on the list ANIME FIGHTING SIMULATOR haven't on the list. Please for potential creator add on the list of next annual bloxys awards

View attachment 39440
I am gonna have to disagree with you there.

bloxAmbassador

Top 0.0001% Member
Feb 16, 2021
www.youtube.com
Roblox
BallisticEthan

View attachment 39440
Maybe not every one, but they aren't very good Imma be honest

dustydan2

Top 0.0001% Member
Mar 4, 2021
L'oasis de meme
www.google.com
Roblox
dustydan2
Discord
dustydan#9157
The bloxy awards was made for game and creators to be featured in an event. Yes you can be a potential creator, but hating the bloxys is, well, your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.