Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

why i never post anymore.

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

iDontKnowAnameToEvenUse

Banned
Nov 16, 2021
well, i just visited RF to see stuff, not to post stuff, I don't have ideas for threads, from now on, when I post threads, they will most likely be game development, as I rely on social media to grow my games, i don't do roblox ads. i will still make threads for fun, dont expect them a lot.

DominicFox101

Oct 2, 2021
I’m not giving important info so don’t ask
Roblox
DominicFox101
well, i just visited RF to see stuff, not to post stuff, I don't have ideas for threads, from now on, when I post threads, they will most likely be game development, as I rely on social media to grow my games, i don't do roblox ads. i will still make threads for fun, dont expect them a lot.
knowing who you are now, it makes a little bit much more sense

blaterdogbuildss

Nov 7, 2021
mars, duhhh
Roblox
blaterdog5316
knowing who you are now, it makes a little bit much more sense
agreed 100%

Reactions: DominicFox101