why i think roblox youtube needs to be more unique | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

why i think roblox youtube needs to be more unique

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burger

Exemplar Member
Nov 22, 2018
Massachusetts
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Burgerman3481
Discord
Burger#3366
to be honest each time i search roblox in the youtube search bar its either:
flamingo
roblox music videos which i find incredibly cringy
stuff thats going to be for 5 year old kids
and then when i filter out new youtubers i find:
flamingo clones, koneko clones, gacha roblox tubers
i can barely find anything good, its just commentary, clones of flamingo/flamingo fans, gacha tube, and theres only 3 roblox youtubers that i kind of enjoy
remainings, flamingo's old channel albertstuff, and oblivioushd because of good animation

if i put denis in the highest tier on that one tierlist it doesnt mean that i watch it very often

im barely involved in roblox youtube because its so repetitive and theres nothing unique on there, if you're going to become a roblox youtuber be unique

Burger

Exemplar Member
Nov 22, 2018
Massachusetts
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Burgerman3481
Discord
Burger#3366
What kind of unique content should people make?
well things like build timelapses are a small genre on roblox, they might be boring to watch but i still think its nice, animation is something i havent seen anyone do if it isnt in the form of a music video

i would also like to see more of the speedrunning genre on roblox, its underrated

another thing i'd say about roblox youtube is there isnt enough variety to it, especially livestreams because its either piggy, or one of the "come and play with us" events. i havent seen many streamers except for kreekcraft

i think roblox tournaments havent been done before, the last time i remember a roblox tournament happening was the rb battles thing im pretty sure

i'd love to see more roblox tournaments on youtube

trains

Exemplar Member
Jul 9, 2020
littleroot town, hoenn
imgflip.com
Roblox
BhadTrains
well things like build timelapses are a small genre on roblox, they might be boring to watch but i still think its nice, animation is something i havent seen anyone do if it isnt in the form of a music video

i would also like to see more of the speedrunning genre on roblox, its underrated

another thing i'd say about roblox youtube is there isnt enough variety to it, especially livestreams because its either piggy, or one of the "come and play with us" events. i havent seen many streamers except for kreekcraft

i think roblox tournaments havent been done before, the last time i remember a roblox tournament happening was the rb battles thing im pretty sure

i personally dislike roblox tournaments

Burger

Exemplar Member
Nov 22, 2018
Massachusetts
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Burgerman3481
Discord
Burger#3366

Nice opinion. Just one tiny problem with it. Inspecting your post, it looks like your opinion is different from mine.

Boy, let me tell you something.

I am the baseline for opinions, any opinion I hold is objectively correct and, as a result, any other opinions are wrong. And guess what? You happen to hold a wrong one. And I hope you know that your opinion is now illegal. I have now contacted the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the Navy SEALs, the Secret Service and your mom. You'll rot in prison for the rest of your life over this, mark my words you'll be sorry you ever shared your opinions. By the time you're reading this, you're done for boy. Nature will punish you. Humanity will punish you. Supernatural beings will punish you. Space will punish you. Oh yeah, and we decided that just to make sure we'll nuke your house from orbit so there's no chance you can run away and everyone you know will die. It's a small price to pay for ethnic cleansing. May this post be a warning for anyone else brave enough to share an incorrect opinion; you've been warned.

Post automatically merged:

(yeah that was a joke im fine with you not liking roblox tournaments)

trains

Exemplar Member
Jul 9, 2020
littleroot town, hoenn
imgflip.com
Roblox
BhadTrains

Nice opinion. Just one tiny problem with it. Inspecting your post, it looks like your opinion is different from mine.

Boy, let me tell you something.

I am the baseline for opinions, any opinion I hold is objectively correct and, as a result, any other opinions are wrong. And guess what? You happen to hold a wrong one. And I hope you know that your opinion is now illegal. I have now contacted the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the Navy SEALs, the Secret Service and your mom. You'll rot in prison for the rest of your life over this, mark my words you'll be sorry you ever shared your opinions. By the time you're reading this, you're done for boy. Nature will punish you. Humanity will punish you. Supernatural beings will punish you. Space will punish you. Oh yeah, and we decided that just to make sure we'll nuke your house from orbit so there's no chance you can run away and everyone you know will die. It's a small price to pay for ethnic cleansing. May this post be a warning for anyone else brave enough to share an incorrect opinion; you've been warned.

Post automatically merged:

(yeah that was a joke im fine with you not liking roblox tournaments)
👀

bigboypadilla9

Exemplar Member
Jul 10, 2018
Mincraft
Roblox
bigboypadilla9
Discord
bigboypadilla#0327
there's too many commentary and gameplay youtube channels on roblox tbh

Merulox

Jun 16, 2020
Canada
bit.ly
Roblox
Merutox
Discord
Merulox#3011
to be honest each time i search roblox in the youtube search bar its either:
flamingo
roblox music videos which i find incredibly cringy
stuff thats going to be for 5 year old kids
and then when i filter out new youtubers i find:
flamingo clones, koneko clones, gacha roblox tubers
i can barely find anything good, its just commentary, clones of flamingo/flamingo fans, gacha tube, and theres only 3 roblox youtubers that i kind of enjoy
remainings, flamingo's old channel albertstuff, and oblivioushd because of good animation

if i put denis in the highest tier on that one tierlist it doesnt mean that i watch it very often

im barely involved in roblox youtube because its so repetitive and theres nothing unique on there, if you're going to become a roblox youtuber be unique
Then don't watch roblox youtube
What even are you looking for?

Reactions: trains

GeniusBuilder

Sep 3, 2020
Finland
Roblox
GeniusBuilder

It's hard to make unique content on Roblox, when the consumers are little children that want to watch the same content over and over again. Tournaments on ROBLOX would be fun when it comes to fun content creator stuff, which I wouldn't watch either way, because Roblox youtubers are boring, but that's not the point. People do speedrun, but it's not something that is getting frontpage attention of the roblox youtuber sphere. No speedrunning in any game usually does, it exists, but it's not mainstream, or viewed as a huge thing.

Merulox

Jun 16, 2020
Canada
bit.ly
Roblox
Merutox
Discord
Merulox#3011

It's hard to make unique content on Roblox, when the consumers are little children that want to watch the same content over and over again. Tournaments on ROBLOX would be fun when it comes to fun content creator stuff, which I wouldn't watch either way, because Roblox youtubers are boring, but that's not the point. People do speedrun, but it's not something that is getting frontpage attention of the roblox youtuber sphere. No speedrunning in any game usually does, it exists, but it's not mainstream, or viewed as a huge thing.
so does that mean you want youtubers to mainly do speedrun of games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.