Why the hell is my roblox ping broken | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Why the hell is my roblox ping broken

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!

RiversDummy

Aug 2, 2020
Roblox
gamersteamvalve
One week ago, i was playing roblox with normal ping but now today, I got an average of 1000ms of ping. even after i used vpn and my neighbor internet it's normal but it'll interping, so i decide to use my own internet (I used ethernet cable). i tried to restart my router to change the current IP and still getting 1000ms. i tried some of the FAQ that roblox gives in their own site and still doesn't work too. any solution?

riko

May 5, 2020
Montreal
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Lenin#4945
probs your internet provider acting up, check your actual ping to be sure

CallMeKY

Ultra
Feb 25, 2018
Maine, USA
Roblox
CallMeKY
Discord
CallMeKY#5012
One week ago, i was playing roblox with normal ping but now today, I got an average of 1000ms of ping. even after i used vpn and my neighbor internet it's normal but it'll interping, so i decide to use my own internet (I used ethernet cable). i tried to restart my router to change the current IP and still getting 1000ms. i tried some of the FAQ that roblox gives in their own site and still doesn't work too. any solution?
A lot of people have been having this issue over about the last week. You're either getting sent to a server that's far away, or the server you're usually connected to is getting too much traffic (like a DDoS attack). You can try to contact support, but it shouldn't last more than a couple days.

RiversDummy

Aug 2, 2020
Roblox
gamersteamvalve
probs your internet provider acting up, check your actual ping to be sure
My internet is fine, it has 15ms on it even i play other games the ping is normal unlike roblox.
Post automatically merged:

A lot of people have been having this issue over about the last week. You're either getting sent to a server that's far away, or the server you're usually connected to is getting too much traffic (like a DDoS attack). You can try to contact support, but it shouldn't last more than a couple days.
no, i always get the asia server cuz my friend is an asian too so his ping is normal unlike me with high ping, fyi i join his game in the same server

General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Thecoolguy16183 Thecoolguy16183: hey @Vipnoob07 i added you on roblox friend me its thecoolguy16183