Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Why you should not play Area-113 roleplay

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnmarkedExploit

Apr 18, 2021
Https://roblox.com
web.roblox.com
Roblox
xxgodmodeYT
Discord
Depressed-soulz#0001
I wanna start by saying I was intern there it's not what you expect they have immature staff and etc. Now lemme cut the the chase I joined the server somewhat last year I was active I supported the group by buying gamepasses I applied for staff and got the job it was all fine. Then it all hit smack dab down when I retired or quit the reason I quit was for I was I could not be promoted until I matured enough aka not acting childish. Well I got furious over SkullTail calling me immature when Pastatail could not even ban a simple kid that was 11 in the vc because of her reason "Cute voice" number 1 your putting the community at risky of termination if you don't ban him. Legal age to be on discord is 13+ now 2 days gone by I thought nothing of me quitting so I decided to hope on to find me banned for raiding on alternative accounts. I've never owned or possessed more then 1 account in roblox at that time nor was I on during thoes 2 days. I open discord and opend a ticket and asked why I was banned for raiding on a alt account when I never had one the response "You have been banned from SCP-E for | Raiding on a alt account" that's when I made my first alternative account I joined the game because all staff was online at the time. I state who I am and why I was banned and if I can get unbanned I was denied and banned again. So at this point I'm furious that I spend more then 5k on the game just for it to be usless. In all it's just a toxic Community. JudgeTail aka neotail now takes things way outta line and bans you for non sense. But either way I suggest any other RP game but that group.

Reactions: AztecTheWolf
Status
Not open for further replies.