• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

Will someone overtake these guys on the most messages leaderboard?

TheTitanicTaco

Ratings
Roblox
IANROBLOX8
Discord
TheTitanicTaco #1920
The most active of the 3 is @Breanna since he comes around about once every 3 days or so, but I've only seen Wright on once, and I've never seen Dan on.

Breanna

Ratings
Roblox
Lightbulb_u

TheTitanicTaco

Ratings
Roblox
IANROBLOX8
Discord
TheTitanicTaco #1920
I'm a she. Sorry if that offended you in anyway. But yeah honestly im not that active lol.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry grammatical error.
Oh, sorry! I always referred you as a 'he' in every post I mentioned you. My bad.

scaryiscool

Ratings
Roblox
scarylyhrlyhr
Discord
Who watches my little pony
I am to lazy to become a well-known member i'm working on becoming a well-known member

Archaxe

Exemplar Member
Ratings
411 2
Roblox
Archaxe
Discord
Discord? You mean the guy from My Little Pony?
I dont know how i got involve.. But congrats to @Archaxe who took over my position. :)

Yes thats true.
okay thank you
The most active of the 3 is @Breanna since he comes around about once every 3 days or so, but I've only seen Wright on once, and I've never seen Dan on.
so, would you say I'm the most active? or.. is it someone else? I'm fine with not being the most active, as long as I still got my 1525856415713.png spot

TheTitanicTaco

Ratings
Roblox
IANROBLOX8
Discord
TheTitanicTaco #1920
okay thank you

so, would you say I'm the most active? or.. is it someone else? I'm fine with not being the most active, as long as I still got my View attachment 4917 spot
I'd say the most active member (the member I've seen on the most) is MrCreative123 But youre pretty freaking active

yoshiz56

Ratings
Roblox
yoshiz56
I'm a she. Sorry if that offended you in anyway. But yeah honestly im not that active lol.

Sorry grammatical error.
Hi Breanna, I notice you don't appear to much.
Sorry If I offended you.
Good stay on forum, Though

Breanna

Ratings
Roblox
Lightbulb_u
Oh yes I’m back. I mean I don’t know if I’m gonna be here all the time but I’m always going to stay in the leaderboard.

Pepsi

Ratings
180 1
Roblox
avengedpepsi
Oh yes I’m back. I mean I don’t know if I’m gonna be here all the time but I’m always going to stay in the leaderboard.
not really, you've been passed by 2 people already and new members like @Pepsi somehow have a Bugatti Veryon passing eveyone else on the leaderboard
I don't even try to beat everyone on the leaderboard or anything lol I just post normally

How y'all so slow

Captcinn

Ratings
148 1
Roblox
captcinn
not really, you've been passed by 2 people already and new members like @Pepsi somehow have a Bugatti Veryon passing eveyone else on the leaderboard
I don't even try to beat everyone on the leaderboard or anything lol I just post normally

How y'all so slow
well it doesn't make sence when you get 400 posts in one day

Pepsi

Ratings
180 1
Roblox
avengedpepsi

How y'all so slow
well it doesn't make sence when you get 400 posts in one day
i think i only do ~50 per day