x and y's plot in a nutshell (kinda spoilers) | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

x and y's plot in a nutshell (kinda spoilers)

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!

trains

Jul 9, 2020
littleroot town, hoenn
Roblox
BhadTrains
pokemon x and y's plot in a nutshell:

ok u move here ur mom ryhorn racer cool WHO CARES lets go meet ur 4 new forced friends you don't know exist

ur friend's names:
--shawn white
--girl #2
--the worst at using the pokedex
--dancing fat kid

nice! go choose a nickname that those random dudes call you.

girl #2 is your rival, (her name is serena (or calem if you're a girl but i chose boy even though im a female, but my trend of naming myself murderer started with me being a boy) but she's not interesting at all lol.

CHOOSE YA STARTER! CHOOSE FROG, FEMININE UGLY FOX, AND I GUESS IT'S A SQUIRREL!
THEIR MIDDLE EVOLUTIONS: WTH. EWWWW. WHY DOES THIS EXIST.
THEIR FINAL EVOLUTIONS: FROG NINJA. DISGUSTING FOX WITH TORCH I THINK WITCH WEARING A DRESS EW SHE REMINDS ME OF VALERIE. AND GUY WITH BIG BODY SMALL FACE.

alright let's skip like some of the plot lol because this game's story is boring and terribly written so nobody cares about like dexio and sina lol

a man lost his furfou. you did this puzzle that took me around an hour to do, even with a tutorial.
what's your reward?

WHAT IS IT?

YOU GET TO WITNESS SOME ABSOLUTE DUMMY WHO DOES FIREWORKS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY! AND YOU ALSO WITNESS IT WITH YOUR GIRFRIEND/BOYFRIEND RIVAL!!!!!

let's skip even more of the dumb plot because like i said, this game's story is boring and terribly written.

oh my god. did you know that lysandre is a bad guy? yeah, it was totally not obvious.

so we go to "lysandre labs" and WTH WHO GAVE LYSANDRE CLEMENT'S OCTOPUS ARMS? at least it's not lusamine + nhilego cough.

ZOINKS! LYSANDRE HAS TALL MAN THAT'S OLDER THAN UR GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER! APPARENTLY HIS NAME IS THE A WORD AZ WHO'S NAME WOULD BE AZ????????

you beat random dude and he unleashes the "ultimate weapon" in stonehenge town.
just read this: 1595962509615.png

u catch tree or flying thing you pronounce yavetal not yveltal

one minute later

you beat fat man named wulfuric, the elite 4, and overrantha. i meant overrated. i meant diantha. i meant overrated diantha. i meant overrated diantha with the least hardest hitting champion music.

DIANTHA HAS THE LEAST HARDEST HITTING CHAMPION MUSIC. IT IS STILL FANTASTIC BUT MY GOD IT'S THE WORST CHAMPION THEME.

we're in the hall of fame! professor xxtreesycamore6xx organizes a parade and FOR SOME REASON GIRL #2 (or boy #2) AND THE OTHER PEOPLE UR APPARENTLY FRIENDS WITH ARE ON STAGE WITH YOU!

AZ challenges u for a battle and u accept and u obviously win and his uglette reunites with him.

i had to remember what happened and search up on bulbapedia because this game is so easy. (i played x not y even tho i like yveltal more, i was gonna use charizard and i like charizard x more than charizard y.) please kill me.
Post automatically merged:

dexio and sina, everyone's favorite gen 6 kalos character that came back in sun and moon
Post automatically merged:

forgot to mention but there's this dumb looker's quest. i was gonna do it but the length of the walkthrough was over 2 hours long

Last edited:
General
Help Users
    F Fedruz53: huh