Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

You must get this if you want to properly play Roblox - FPS Unlocker

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

PiForUAll

Top 0.0001% Member
May 4, 2019
From From From From From From From From From From
Roblox
PiForUAll
this does absolutely nothing for your gameplay if you don't have 120hz monitor or higher, i hate it when people say that "YOu NeDD tHIs nO MaTTer YoUR SpECS". if your pc is trash, you'll still get trash fps. also 75fps isnt that much bigger than 60fps and the video itself is only 60fps.

Reactions: trains

bigboypadilla9

Top 0.0001% Member
Jul 10, 2018
Minecarft
Roblox
bigboypadilla9
Discord
bigboypadilla#0327
im pretty sure this doesnt help with fps. i get 30 fps average on roblox and if i were to use an fps unlocker (which i have tried in the past), it wont change anything whatsoever.

cactus

a.k.a us
Head Moderator
VIP
Feb 18, 2018
United Kingdom
Roblox
c_aci
Discord
caci#9734
An FPS unlocker isn't supposed to reduce lag, their purpose is to uncap it so it seems a bit clickbait-ey to claim that it'll improve your game performance.

FPS unlockers are for people who have 144Hz+ monitors who want to take advantage of that, since ROBLOX limits the maximum framerate to 60 regardless of performance. So claiming that it stops lag might be a bit misleading??

Anyways nice video lol

Edit: I started writing this 20 minutes ago but got sidetracked so everyone made my point before me :rolleyes:

PiForUAll

Top 0.0001% Member
May 4, 2019
Roblox
PiForUAll
this does absolutely nothing for your gameplay if you don't have 120hz monitor or higher, i hate it when people say that "YOu NeDD tHIs nO MaTTer YoUR SpECS". if your pc is trash, you'll still get trash fps. also 75fps isnt that much bigger than 60fps and the video itself is only 60fps.
and even if your moniter is 120hz+, you still need a good computer.
this doesn't reduce lag, it only uncaps fps.

Schway

Aug 16, 2019
Canada
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Cool123Joshua
Discord
Cool123Joshua#1830
  • Poop
Reactions: PiForUAll

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
NubForSale
my fps is 💩 but i dont think an fps unlocker would work
no it wont, read what we said
it works just fine though
Post automatically merged:

It does work! It's literally the best thing ever
An FPS unlocker is not going to increase your FPS, unless you can actually get more then 60 FPS in the game. So let's say someone in roblox can only get 40 fps. Using this FPS unlocker is not going to make that number any higher. It only works if you can get more then 60 FPS in roblox.

If your FPS stays at a constant 60, without any dips. It's safe to say you'll probably get way more than 60 fps when using this. I use the FPS unlocker and my FPS is at around 300 in most games.

Reactions: Prowood02

PiForUAll

Top 0.0001% Member
May 4, 2019
Roblox
PiForUAll

maybe if you have a beefy graphics card and 120hz monitor but the people you're targeting probably don't have that, also did you even read our comments lol

Schway

Aug 16, 2019
Canada
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Cool123Joshua
Discord
Cool123Joshua#1830

An FPS unlocker is not going to increase your FPS, unless you can actually get more then 60 FPS in the game. So let's say someone in roblox can only get 40 fps. Using this FPS unlocker is not going to make that number any higher. It only works if you can get more then 60 FPS in roblox.

If your FPS stays at a constant 60, without any dips. It's safe to say you'll probably get way more than 60 fps when using this. I use the FPS unlocker and my FPS is at around 300 in most games.
That's exactly it. I did mention that in the video where I stated that if your PC isn't strong enough, this will not increase your FPS.

On the other side, if you're constantly fluctuating between 59 and 60 fps, this might just be for you so your roblox gameplay can go higher in terms of fps.

maybe if you have a beefy graphics card and 120hz monitor but the people you're targeting probably don't have that, also did you even read our comments lol
You don't need a 120hz monitor. It unlocks your FPS either way.

I have a 60hz monitor and my fps went up to 400 as shown in that video.
I believe FPS unlocker transcends your monitor refresh rate