Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

You must get this if you want to properly play Roblox - FPS Unlocker

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
misterpaws
Yeah i think im fine
It works just fine thoo!
Post automatically merged:

my fps is 💩 but i dont think an fps unlocker would work
no it wont, read what we said
it works just fine though

It does work! It's literally the best thing ever
maybe if you have a beefy graphics card and 120hz monitor but the people you're targeting probably don't have that, also did you even read our comments lol
Ofcourse i did!

An FPS unlocker is not going to increase your FPS, unless you can actually get more then 60 FPS in the game. So let's say someone in roblox can only get 40 fps. Using this FPS unlocker is not going to make that number any higher. It only works if you can get more then 60 FPS in roblox.

If your FPS stays at a constant 60, without any dips. It's safe to say you'll probably get way more than 60 fps when using this. I use the FPS unlocker and my FPS is at around 300 in most games.
That's exactly it. I did mention that in the video where I stated that if your PC isn't strong enough, this will not increase your FPS.

On the other side, if you're constantly fluctuating between 59 and 60 fps, this might just be for you so your roblox gameplay can go higher in terms of fps.
ok then it's literally clickbait lol you admitted to clickbait

maybe if you have a beefy graphics card and 120hz monitor but the people you're targeting probably don't have that, also did you even read our comments lol
You don't need a 120hz monitor. It unlocks your FPS either way.

I have a 60hz monitor and my fps went up to 400 as shown in that video.
I believe FPS unlocker transcends your monitor refresh rate
it unlocks your fps, but it makes no difference as you can't even see the difference
Yeah lol i'll admit to clickbait, yes it does unlock your FPS and it does make a huge difference. Especially in game where your camera moves around alot.

An FPS unlocker is not going to increase your FPS, unless you can actually get more then 60 FPS in the game. So let's say someone in roblox can only get 40 fps. Using this FPS unlocker is not going to make that number any higher. It only works if you can get more then 60 FPS in roblox.

If your FPS stays at a constant 60, without any dips. It's safe to say you'll probably get way more than 60 fps when using this. I use the FPS unlocker and my FPS is at around 300 in most games.
That's exactly it. I did mention that in the video where I stated that if your PC isn't strong enough, this will not increase your FPS.

On the other side, if you're constantly fluctuating between 59 and 60 fps, this might just be for you so your roblox gameplay can go higher in terms of fps.

Then why in the thumbnail does it show "30" fps? Roblox ix capped at 60? If someone is getting 30 fps, they aren't getting more then that because that's all their computer can handle. It should say "60" fps because that's what roblox caps at.

Kind of an annoying clickbait to most people, because people are going to think they will get more fps if they are currently getting 20-30 fps. Which they won't..
yes. if you watched the video, you'll notice that I mentioned this working only if you have a PC that is strong enough to support higher framerates
So I have to watch the video in order to know that...? Not just look at the video title and thumbnail? Yeah that's an unethical move to get more views. Doing that for me gets a dislike, and for sure not subscribing.
It's in the description, I made it very known. If you watch other videos like the one KreekCraft made, it does the same thing. I guess my video is just a updated 2021 version but nothing has changed really in the actual application

I downloaded a fps locker. My frames are the same and lag! Very good -2/10
Yeah, sorry It'll depend on your PC speed

This unlocker doesn’t reduce lag. If you already have max 60 FPS then it should be used. Roblox has a fps cap at 60 but using the unlocker you can unlock to the amount you want.
Which smoothens gameplay to your PC's performance extent

Stop quoting my posts @Schway

Please
Sure

This unlocker doesn’t reduce lag. If you already have max 60 FPS then it should be used. Roblox has a fps cap at 60 but using the unlocker you can unlock to the amount you want.
And he said that it will reduce "lag"
It smoothens your gameplay to some extent, it's actually very useful.
No.. It's not in the description at all.

Here's your description copied and pasted, it NEVER mentioned anything about needing a stronger PC to get good performance at all.

How to Install Roblox FPS Unlocker 2021

STOP LAG on Roblox | Roblox FPS Unlocker Increase Tutorial You can stop lag on Roblox with this one program... the Roblox fps unlocker! This program uncaps your fps on Roblox and gives you better performance, more fps, higher framerate, and stops lag! How to remove the 60FPS cap on Roblox! Easy tutorial, using the FPS Unlocker Application! Skip to 1:30 to get right into installation!

Why did you say it stops lag? 60 FPS isn't laggy. 60 FPS is the norm for PC gaming. Anything below 60 is considered, "lag". And if someone can't get 60 fps with roblox, this FPS unlocker is useless.

Why lie about it?

PiForUAll

Top 0.0001% Member
May 4, 2019
From From From From From From From From From From
Roblox
PiForUAll
Yeah i think im fine
It works just fine thoo!

Ofcourse i did!

it unlocks your fps, but it makes no difference as you can't even see the difference
Yeah lol i'll admit to clickbait, yes it does unlock your FPS and it does make a huge difference. Especially in game where your camera moves around alot.

Then why in the thumbnail does it show "30" fps? Roblox ix capped at 60? If someone is getting 30 fps, they aren't getting more then that because that's all their computer can handle. It should say "60" fps because that's what roblox caps at.

Kind of an annoying clickbait to most people, because people are going to think they will get more fps if they are currently getting 20-30 fps. Which they won't..
yes. if you watched the video, you'll notice that I mentioned this working only if you have a PC that is strong enough to support higher framerates
So I have to watch the video in order to know that...? Not just look at the video title and thumbnail? Yeah that's an unethical move to get more views. Doing that for me gets a dislike, and for sure not subscribing.
It's in the description, I made it very known. If you watch other videos like the one KreekCraft made, it does the same thing. I guess my video is just a updated 2021 version but nothing has changed really in the actual application

Please
Sure

No.. It's not in the description at all.

Here's your description copied and pasted, it NEVER mentioned anything about needing a stronger PC to get good performance at all.

How to Install Roblox FPS Unlocker 2021

STOP LAG on Roblox | Roblox FPS Unlocker Increase Tutorial You can stop lag on Roblox with this one program... the Roblox fps unlocker! This program uncaps your fps on Roblox and gives you better performance, more fps, higher framerate, and stops lag! How to remove the 60FPS cap on Roblox! Easy tutorial, using the FPS Unlocker Application! Skip to 1:30 to get right into installation!

Why did you say it stops lag? 60 FPS isn't laggy. 60 FPS is the norm for PC gaming. Anything below 60 is considered, "lag". And if someone can't get 60 fps with roblox, this FPS unlocker is useless.

Why lie about it?
also the description itself lied about what lag is lol, and probably for the views

Schway

Aug 16, 2019
Canada
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Cool123Joshua
Discord
Cool123Joshua#1830
Yeah i think im fine
It works just fine thoo!

Ofcourse i did!

Please
Sure

He's right!

"i simply said if you want to play roblox properly, download this"

that's implying that if we don't download this obviously super duper necessary program that makes roblox go from 60fps to 70fps we aren't doing it right
Yeah! Cause it's literally Roblox on a better level. No FPS Drops. Smooth gameplay. Looks amazing

This is nothing but clickbait
It actually works if you're able to reach 60 FPS

@Schway, nobody wants the fps unlocker, I think it would be a good use of your time to NOT try and carry this any further. Thank you for offering it though.
Hey I only made the thread

Why is this thread still alive
Because it actually works. Give it a try and see what it does to your gameplay.

Me randomly downloading all these roblox addons: 😎😎😎

My roblox account 2 weeks later: 🏃💨
wanna see some real speed lol

nice clickbait thumbnail
thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.