ZaneWonderStone

Aug 21, 2018
South Bend, Indiana
Roblox
CaptainJohnSilver
Discord
Zane Wonderstone#7478
Roblox username: CaptainJohnSilver

Why would you like to be a member of staff: I have previous Forum Moderator experience and worked for AimJunkies for 5 months from 3 am - 7 am on the night shift Monday - Fridays. My duties include monitoring / answering the Support forum, Tickets, ShoutBox, and also managing Live Chat. Compared to this site keeping an eye on this forum should be a walk in the park for me compared to the many things I have done on my previous job as a Forum Moderator.

How active are you on this forum: As of right now when this post is created I intend to be more active especially while on duty. I take my job seriously and will put out my utmost best and helpful self.

When did you join this forum: Aug, 21 2018

Are all your interactions helpful: I would like to think a good portion out of my previous 600 + posts helped to some.

What was the last date you applied?: The 1st day I joined this form back in Aug, 21st 2018 and again a couple of months after once I met the requirements of the website.

ZaneWonderStone

Aug 21, 2018
South Bend, Indiana
Roblox
CaptainJohnSilver
Discord
Zane Wonderstone#7478
idk who are you

Pretty sure I explained myself in my post so what your asking doesn't make sense? It doesn't matter whom I may be and I could ask you the same my friend but hey you do you my guy.
i never seen you in this forum .-.
I can see that since you joined in 2019 and I was inactive for quite sometime when you arrived but I am back now and by the way check the other post of my you commented on what I explain there is alot better then what you can pirate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Atari Atari: you shouldnt be lmao